Specialist project management, procurement and engineering services
Project Control Services
ICARE can provide experienced personnel to support Project Managers in the areas of network scheduling, cost control, earned values, change control.
Project Initiation - the schedule will be based on milestone schedule and will create for the support of execution phase.
Progress Reporting - provide weekly/monthly reports, with the following content:
• Progress status actual vs. planned
• Progress “S” curve
• Description of the work performed during previous period / Description of the work to be done during next period
• Document control register
• Project Schedule
• Awaited information/hold points and Need List
• Change Order status
• Invoicing status
The planning documents are prepared by the Project Controls/Planning Engineer, based on information provided by the Leads of the Engineering/Design Disciplines.
• Time Schedule level I – Overall Project Schedule
• Time Schedule level II – detailed by discipline
• Time Schedule level III – detailed at package level
The Schedule is presenting the project milestones, all key activities with corresponding start/completion dates and durations, the critical path and float. The Project schedule is periodically updated with actual values and delivered with a Monthly Report.
© 2017 ICARE - Rue Faucigny 5, CH – 1700 Fribourg - Switzerland